Storage tank and pipeline inspections according to API 653 and EEMUA 159 codes.
CORROCONT provides full services in the field of Non-Destructive Testing of the metal structures of hydrocarbon storage tanks and related pipework with proprietary LFET (low frequency eddy current) based scanners.
These unique devices and our professional experience cover following services:
- Storage tank inspections based on LFET
- Tank shell (Internal/external)
- Tank bottom (Internal/external)
- Tank roof
- Fixed roofs including supporting legs
- Floating roofs including supporting structure
- Pipeline inspections based on LFET
- Aboveground pipelines & related appurtenances
- Excavated sections of underground pipelines for verification of intelligent pig inspections
- Pipeline sections which inaccessible for intelligent pig inspection
- Heat exchanger tube inspections based on RFET (remote field eddy current)