CP Wire & Cable
Double insulated cathodic protection cables
Simple, Cu conducting, double insulated cables particularly developed for cathodic protection applications, meeting optimally the demands of CP cables and various environmental conditions.
- Cu conductor, electrical conducting function
- PVC coated insulation, that
- provides the chloride- and hydrogen-proof properties around anodes
- withstands local alkalining arising in the environment of protected metal structures
- provides cable functions indicated by different colours: black, red, blue
- optionally can be fitted with armour (XLPE/PVC/SWA/PVC) in case of intensive mechanical stress. This type of cable is available with a layer of steel wire armouring and further PVC sheath to provide added mechanical protection either where the cable is directly buried or not run inside conduit.
Single/multi core stranded tinned copper conductor with radiation cross linked primary insulation of modified Kynar/polyvinylidene flouride and an outer jacket of modified polyolefin. This cable is resistant to salt water and most organic and inorganic substances.
XLPE/PVC Cable Kynar Cable